Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Hiya

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Hiya

Post by indigosky2k on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Hi all.
I'm Davina, breast feeding, co-sleeping, baby-wearing, all things AP mama to the gorgeous Kacie. We've been breast feeding for 10.5 months and plan on doing so for much longer My baby certainly likes her boob
I'm hoping to get to know everyone on the forum well and share experiences. I feel really, really lucky in that we had absolutely no problems with feeding right from the word go, despite DD being a forceps delivery and a massive PPH for me meant I didn't get to feed her for 2 hours or more. Fortunately, with a little help from daddy Kacie latched well, fed eagerly and we've never looked back.
My only problem was mastitis in my right boob at 3 and a half week, due to poor position on that side, but it was caught quickly and fixed easily and I'm so lucky to have had other problems.
So we're now TTC no. 2 and I'm really hoping I'll get to experience tandam nursing too

Looking forward to chatting.

indigosky2k

Female Number of posts : 182
Tell us about yourself : I'm a SAHM to Kacie aged 10.5 months. I'm very into an AP way of life, baby-wearing, co-sleeping, breastfeeding, etc. We're coming up to one year and I'm looking for places where I won't be looked down on for extended breastfeeding. I have no intention of weaning until Kacie wants to. We're also traying to conceive baby no. 2, so really hoping to tandam feed and will be looking for support to do this too.
Your mood today : Sick
Thanks and Reputation points : 12
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hiya

Post by angpixi on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:31 am

hi! welcome to the forum look forward to getting to know you! youre lucky to have a supportive partner! good luck with the ttc
angpixi

Female Number of posts : 2109
Tell us about yourself : About you: Im a mum of 5 amazing kids who im very proud of! ive bf and co-slept all of them! im still co- sleeping with the 2 youngest, my oldest is neary 19. Here to help Smile
Your mood today : Funny
Thanks and Reputation points : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kay on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:36 am

HIya and welcome!

My LO has just weaned before his 2nd birthday, and i am 11 weeks pregnant with number 4, so we did have a slight overlap of breastfeeding while pregnant! We had to wean as i have awful pregnancies and spend a lot of time in hospital, so i didnt want to force wean him if i needed a hospital stay.

Look forward to getting to know you more!

kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 5435
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to 4 beautiful boys!
Your mood today : Cheeky
Thanks and Reputation points : 41
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Squiglet on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:29 am

Hello Smile Welcome to the forum.
Squiglet

Female Number of posts : 901
Tell us about yourself : I'm me...ask me a question...
Your mood today : Confussed
Thanks and Reputation points : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:13 pm

welcome to the forum!!!

Breastfed Lottie for nearly two years and Livi for 13 months.
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 6312
Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)
Your mood today : Tired
Thanks and Reputation points : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-05

http://breastbuddies.nice-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top