Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

ohhhhhh...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

topic3 ohhhhhh...

Post by tncl08 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:12 am

oh man, lol, this a a little more painful than starting off first time breastfeeding! Well right now my nipples are really sore and hurt from pumping so much. I pump every 3 hours for 10 minutes or so. My nipples are getting streched out Shocked ugh it hurts.

BUT the plus is starting to show! I have a little bit of an increase with the drops, I am getting a litle more than I use to. I am feeling soreness in my breasts a little more today and that is such a great thing. Then also I feel tingling a lot. I feel the urge to pump more. I really really need her to latch and she doesn't want to she screams "dadadada" everytime now. I don't understand it and it is so heartbreaking. I am really really investing in a SNS and hopefully I can get some meds off the net (canada sells the one drug I want to get that the US doesn't carry... I know the SNS will help with her going to the breast only because she knows there will be a result to her latching. I pray each day she won't be so resistful. anyway....

I can't believe this feeling it is so crazy, when I pump it feels like I am breastfeeding and I feel content and happy for some crazy reason?!?!?!?!?!?!? I feel like I am ready for a huge letdown but *sigh* not there yet... It is only day 3 and I am getting these results... Im just waiting on a better production! It drives me nuts with that feeling of its going to happen but, nothing. It feels like its there but stuck... woooo what a feeling...

I know it is bound to happen soon!!!
tncl08

Female Number of posts : 17
Tell us about yourself : I breastfed my baby girl for 5 months!
Your mood today : Tired
Thanks and Reputation points : 0
Registration date : 2009-07-18

http://www.myspace.com/kaytee8607

Back to top Go down

topic3 Re: ohhhhhh...

Post by kay on Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:10 pm

I missed this post for some strange reason! sorry!

Glad things are on the up - the SNS will definately encourage her to the breast more i would imagine.

It must be the hormone rush - i always had a 'high' feeling when nursing or pumping in the 1st few months - either that or a sleepy feeling!

keep up the good work :aww:

kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 5435
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to 4 beautiful boys!
Your mood today : Cheeky
Thanks and Reputation points : 41
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:34 pm

Wow you are doing very well, I agree with Kay about hormone rush Smile

Yeah lots of skin to skin, also hand express a little and rub the milk on your nipples while having sking to skin and see if she will just latch on herself, keep her close to your breasts and she may well try :boob:

Breastfed Lottie for nearly two years and Livi for 13 months.
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 6312
Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)
Your mood today : Tired
Thanks and Reputation points : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-05

http://breastbuddies.nice-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum