Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

topic2 Help!

Post by mcdiarmid356 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:24 pm

After all my posts about abi and stopping breastfeeding, well she finally finished on wednesday, she wasnt overlly bothered about the night feed anyway so she now gets formula. She is nearly 10 months so i think ive done not too bad. Smile Smile

Now, heres the problem, stopped feeding her wednesday and now feel like ive been punched in the boobs, im so sore and very tender. Is this normal? How long will this last?

mcdiarmid356

Number of posts : 29
Tell us about yourself : About you:
Thanks and Reputation points : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Back to top Go down

topic2 Re: Help!

Post by Squiglet on Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:04 am

Oh no your engorged. It should go within a week or so, but please be very very cautious. If you being to feel ill, shaky, your temp goes up, pain in your body like flu, go straight to the doctors as you have mastitis. Sad
Squiglet

Female Number of posts : 901
Tell us about yourself : I'm me...ask me a question...
Your mood today : Confussed
Thanks and Reputation points : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum