Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Cottage Cheese?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Cottage Cheese?

Post by Mervs Mum on Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:28 pm

Anyone know if cottage cheese is a 'no-no' ??

Hebe was a bit sicky yesterday afternoon and I didnt think too much of it. But she's been the same this aternoon - in fact a bit more sicky plus slightly different poop and trumping more.

The only different thing I've eaten is cottage cheese both lunch times???

Any thoughts???
Mervs Mum

Female Number of posts : 221
Tell us about yourself : Lisa, Mummy to Emily, 14 & Hebe: My Little Pickle...x
Your mood today : Content
Thanks and Reputation points : -1
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

default Re: Cottage Cheese?

Post by Drusilla on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:34 pm

Doubt it... I eat loads of cottage cheese. I presume it's plain? Not one of the flavoured ones?

Drusilla

Female Number of posts : 244
Tell us about yourself : People who have kids by more than 3 different men are SLAGS. They don't give a shit about the welfare of their children, otherwise they would be keeping their bloody legs shut and creating a STABLE environment for their kids, either in a stable relationship or as a single mother - because single mothers are perfectly capable of being fantastic parents. If you want to sleep around use some fucking contraception until you are sure your partner is in it for the long haul, it is not fucking difficult. Kids need stability - they don't need a succession of men coming in and out of their life.
Thanks and Reputation points : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mervs Mum on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:10 pm

ye just plain. it's the only thing I've had that I dont usually eat. Maybe she's just got an upset tum.
Mervs Mum

Female Number of posts : 221
Tell us about yourself : Lisa, Mummy to Emily, 14 & Hebe: My Little Pickle...x
Thanks and Reputation points : -1
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Drusilla on Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:59 pm

I take it you eat other dairy? Sounds to me like a bit of a tummy upset!

Drusilla

Female Number of posts : 244
Tell us about yourself : People who have kids by more than 3 different men are SLAGS. They don't give a shit about the welfare of their children, otherwise they would be keeping their bloody legs shut and creating a STABLE environment for their kids, either in a stable relationship or as a single mother - because single mothers are perfectly capable of being fantastic parents. If you want to sleep around use some fucking contraception until you are sure your partner is in it for the long haul, it is not fucking difficult. Kids need stability - they don't need a succession of men coming in and out of their life.
Thanks and Reputation points : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top