Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Just Call Me Daisy - only 1 week to go!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Just Call Me Daisy - only 1 week to go!

Post by justcallmedaisy on Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:00 pm

'Just Call Me Daisy: A Breastfeeding Mothers Story' is progressing wonderfully and we now have the option to submit the book for publication into the WEbook Voting Cycle. The deadline is 3 November 2008.

However, in order to do so we only need 10 more quality submissions averaging 1100 words each and the book will be ready. 'Just Call Me Daisy' is accepting both stories and poems to give you the chance to share your breastfeeding adventure.

It would be fantastic to submit the book now as so much had been acheived in a short time. If, however, we are unsuccessful and the book isn't chosen for publication this time, all is not lost. We can use all the judging feedback to improve the book, ready for January submission as originally planned. I am also contacting other book publishing companies to secure the best deal.

It's an opportunity not to missed!

So, if you do have a breastfeeding tale to share and would like to see it in print, then please contribute your story or poem now. You will be part of a project which will provide a truly motivational and inspiring breastfeeding book supporting mums worldwide.

Please get writing at: http://www.webook.com/project/Just-Call-Me-Daisy-My-Breast-Feeding-Story

Thankyou

Lyndsey Bradley

www.justcallmedaisy.moonfruit.com

justcallmedaisy

Number of posts : 13
Tell us about yourself : Mummy of 2 beautiful boys. Currently feeding my second who is 7 months old now. I am also a Student Nurse and starting my own Company producing a Food Magazine called EAT...Derby. I have also launched the fantastic project: Just Call Me Daisy: A Breast Feeding Mothers Story. A book consisting of a collection of TRUE breast feeding stories and poems.
Thanks and Reputation points : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

default Re: Just Call Me Daisy - only 1 week to go!

Post by piesmummy2006 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:13 pm

god i must remember to write mine! :iconredface:
piesmummy2006

Female Number of posts : 2089
Tell us about yourself : i would say i am a yummy mummy to Niamh nearly 2 (who i am still breast feeding), and a childrens student nurse!!!!!
Your mood today : Naughty
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha on Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:55 am

I am going to mine too!

Breastfed Lottie for nearly two years and Livi for 13 months.
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 6312
Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)
Your mood today : Tired
Thanks and Reputation points : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-05

http://breastbuddies.nice-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by justcallmedaisy on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:41 am

Yes please get them in as soon as possible

Link here:
http://www.webook.com/project/Just-Call-Me-Daisy-My-Breast-Feeding-Story

you could always just copy and paste them in if you have them already!

Good Luck

Lyndsey

justcallmedaisy

Number of posts : 13
Tell us about yourself : Mummy of 2 beautiful boys. Currently feeding my second who is 7 months old now. I am also a Student Nurse and starting my own Company producing a Food Magazine called EAT...Derby. I have also launched the fantastic project: Just Call Me Daisy: A Breast Feeding Mothers Story. A book consisting of a collection of TRUE breast feeding stories and poems.
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen on Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:51 pm

i tried to submot mine today but the website wouldnt let me - i'm so gutted :iconsad:
Helen

Female Number of posts : 1782
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to Bethany who is 3 years old now and weaned herself off the boob at 2. And my little boy Thomas who has just turned 1. I'm loving breastfeeding all over again Smile
Your mood today : Happy
Thanks and Reputation points : 10
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top